RadioBanter

-   -   Did you pass? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96610-did-you-pass.html)

Crow June 16th 06 02:32 AM

Did you pass?

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Re-Morse wrote:
So when you work someone on HF phone you can ask:

Did you pass a code test or are you just a phony?

LOL.

Remorse

gte help loser

Answer the question.

[email protected] June 16th 06 05:30 AM

Did you pass?

Re-Morse wrote:
So when you work someone on HF phone you can ask:

Did you pass a code test or are you just a phony?

LOL.

Remorse

gte help loser

Answer the question.

why?

Answer the ****ing question, pervert.

I passed the required elements for a license

Yeah, the training wheel beginners one! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[email protected] June 16th 06 05:50 AM

More Mark Spam

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

an old friend June 16th 06 05:53 AM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around
get help wismen

DrDeath June 16th 06 06:09 AM

More Mark Spam

wrote in message
oups.com...

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:

get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

Oh really!!!! Prove it bitch.

[email protected] June 16th 06 10:29 AM

You are lying!

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

http://www.qrz.com/detail/KB9RQZ

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.
And you are waiting for them to dumb it down so you can pass the
requirements, instead of trying to pass them now.

get

You need to get help for your stupidity or is it just plain lying?

an old freind June 16th 06 12:15 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.

lying agin wismen

get help

[email protected] June 17th 06 04:41 PM

Morgan lies

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.

lying agin

Nope, qrz proves it. Just like your lie that Wiseman is a Geneeral
class licensee when anybody can go to a FCC license database and see he
holds an Amateur Extra.

an old friend June 17th 06 04:45 PM

get help

wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.

lying agin

Nope, qrz proves it.

you lied again Qrz can tell you I have not gotten a feneral lices it
can't tell you wether I have a a valid general or r extra CSSE

BTW whinemen why do you hate Ham radio?

[email protected] June 17th 06 05:01 PM

Markie lies some more!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Got AIDS from an_old_friend wrote:
get help loser!

Hey, at least I can pass a higher test then the no code one! Something
you can't!

nopeI have passed the general and the extra class test just waiting for
the Fcc to come around

Nope, you haven't passed anything beyond the training wheel license.
lying agin

Nope, qrz proves it.

you lied again Qrz can tell you I have not gotten a feneral lices it
can't tell you wether I have a a valid general or r extra CSSE

Want to bet? I am a VE, stupid. CSSEs are only good for a year.

BTW whinemen why do you hate Ham radio?

Who says he does? You must, especially since you can't come up to snuff
and get a real ham license.