RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu/Icom outlet in Tokyo (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/96739-yaesu-icom-outlet-tokyo.html)

Rob Lingelbach June 18th 06 12:09 AM

Yaesu/Icom outlet in Tokyo

I plan to be in Tokyo August 5th for one day only. I want to purchase
(in an economic manner :]) a Yaesu or Icom mid-range HF rig, which I'll
bring back to India with me. Does anyone have a recommendation for a
store that will be open (essential, as I don't want to waste the
airfare) and with good availability of stock?

Please respond to email below if possible, thanks.

thank you very much
Rob KB6CUN
--
Rob Lingelbach TIG admin