RadioBanter

-   -   Glendale Line Loss (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97149-glendale-line-loss.html)

[email protected] June 26th 06 01:06 PM

Glendale Line Loss

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

NoNads of Wogers ever escapes my mouth wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:

You need to switch to mini 8 coax to create a restriction. Smaller wire
means slower transmission.

What do I care, all I need radios for is to jam others.

We know you do, Davies, and you can't evn pass the test ONCE, let alone
TWICE. MUAHAHAHAHA!

[email protected] June 26th 06 01:08 PM

Retard Morgan and Davies have an assslurp together

an old friend wrote:
again a forger telli

Again it's your gay lover Lardass Davies who can't even pass 5 wpm
morse code or the General either.

an old freind June 26th 06 04:50 PM

get help

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
again a forger telli

Again it's your gay lover Lardass Davies

so what itis just a forger that for a rare occasion happens to be
teling the truth

now get ehlp

an old freind June 27th 06 03:24 PM

get help sicko