RadioBanter

-   -   Spain Drops Morse Test (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/97963-re-spain-drops-morse-test.html)

an old freind July 5th 06 04:37 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

tand this is me

Why do you guys want to make Mark look like a fool???

and fail so badly

Jolly Roger July 5th 06 05:33 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:16:07 +0000 (UTC), get help
wrote:

Yeah. That was after usenetzone.com banned kb9rqz because of all the
posts he made through the service. If kb9rqz still had usenetzone
access, it would be hard to tell if that is a forgery or not.

well here is KB9RQZ

took a bit to find this message over there since i don't follow policy
these day on usenet using it for other reading

But since usenetzone doesn't want Mark posting through its servers, we
can all be more or less sure that it's a forgery. Right, Mark?

wrong coward

Right?

wrong as always

Jolly Roger July 5th 06 06:05 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jolly Roger wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

tand this is me

Why do you guys want to make Mark look like a fool???

and fail so badly

Get your time stamp corrected, fool.

an old freind July 5th 06 03:06 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko.

an old freind July 6th 06 01:56 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 12th 06 04:09 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 14th 06 10:12 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko forger

[email protected] July 15th 06 04:37 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko forger

Poor Marky.

an old freind July 15th 06 06:13 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 15th 06 06:13 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old friend July 18th 06 06:53 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 18th 06 10:53 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 19th 06 02:44 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Nobody wants you. Is that why you left Illiopolis in a hurry?

this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

an_old_friend July 19th 06 08:33 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 20th 06 07:41 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an_old_friend wrote:
nothing important

You never answered what "THF" is. And you agree that even Spain doesn't
want you?
Schlechte Markierung.

an old freind July 21st 06 02:25 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 21st 06 08:12 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Billy Smith July 22nd 06 03:18 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

an old friend July 22nd 06 04:25 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

i don't know wisman
why don't you tell me how it feels

bless you and may you find peace

[email protected] July 24th 06 02:58 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Billy Smith wrote:

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:25 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still slurping your dead mothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:29 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still know I am slurping my dead grandmothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

This would be the same grandmother who used to wash your tiny penis
with her mouth?

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:30 AM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he's off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

bless

Die of your aids, faggot.

an old freind July 25th 06 04:31 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

i don't know wisman
why don't you tell me how it feels

You are the one hated, isn't that why Landshark sent in complaints to
hughes .net.

no it was becuase he wanted to spare the cb group your spew
BTW there is no eveidence he did so
bless you and may you find peace

Billy Smith July 26th 06 05:44 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

How's it feel to be hated by everybody, Markie?

Woger, are you still getting off talking about your relationship with
the Lavender Lads?

No, he off ****ing your whore mommy. But you are the faggot, fatty!

Still know I am slurping my dead grandmothers rotting corpse? Huh loser?

This would be the same grandmother who used to wash your tiny penis
with her mouth?

We're not into West Virginia trailer trash living like you are.

an old freind July 26th 06 05:56 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

[email protected] July 28th 06 02:26 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at home"

an old freind July 28th 06 06:01 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

nope but you are are"

[email protected] July 31st 06 02:40 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

May you still be in denial:

nope but you are are"

You are the one who referred to his "wife" as a male.

an_old_friend July 31st 06 07:46 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:

You are the one who referred to his "wife" as a male.

nope you are being falsewitness again

[email protected] August 1st 06 08:19 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who referred to his "wife" as a male.

nope you are being falsewitness again

How so, when you posted it.

an old freind August 2nd 06 04:46 PM

Spain Drops Morse Test

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

You are the one who referred to his "wife" as a male.

nope you are being falsewitness again

How so, when you posted it.

by distoring the context

I forgive you thought