RadioBanter

-   -   Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #766 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/98332-ohio-penn-dx-bulletin-766-a.html)

[email protected] July 24th 06 02:49 PM

May Markie's mental illness get only worse

Woggy Humjobber Lardass Lloyd Austin Davies wrote:
On 21 Jul 2006 05:37:14 -0700, wrote:

an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Woggy knows

He knows you called him up and asked if you could suck his dick, Davies.

[email protected] July 24th 06 02:52 PM

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Poor

Poor Billy, he lives in his parents' basement and mooches off of them
while in his 40's.

[email protected] July 24th 06 02:53 PM

bless you and may you find peace

an old friend wrote:

I am sure he has

Just like I'm sure you've sucked a dick.

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:21 AM

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Poor

Poor Billy, he lives in his parents' basement and mooches off of them
while in his 40's.

Considering that I am not even close to my 40s, mwhahahahahha. Also, I
don't live with my parents. Mwhahahahahah. You are such a loser!! By the
way, how was all of mommy Maria's home cooked meals all those years. Of
course, PKB, West Virginia lifetime welfare loser.

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:26 AM

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Woggy knows

He knows you called him up and asked if you could suck his dick, Davies.

How do you know, loser? Did you beat him to it faggot? Try harder next
time queer bait

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:26 AM

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Poor

Poor Billy, he lives in his parents' basement and mooches off of them
while in his 40's.

Considering that I am not even close to my 40s, mwhahahahahha. Also, I
don't live with my parents. Mwhahahahahah. You are such a loser!! By the

Thanks for outing yourself, Lardass!

way, how was all of mommy Maria's home cooked meals all those years. Of
course, PKB, West Virginia lifetime welfare loser.

Billy ****s up again. Who's "Maria" you ****ing idiot?

Of course, you can't get anything right, like your "Rhodes" scholar
****up.

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:27 AM

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Woggy knows

He knows you called him up and asked if you could suck his dick, Davies.

How do you know, loser? Did you beat him to it faggot? Try harder next
time queer bait

My, Lardass, you sure are defensive about that phone call. It's on
tape, like when Oris visited you.

Billy Smith July 25th 06 04:49 PM

wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

Heal yourself, first. You are the one claiming a conspiracy against
you.

becuase there is one you and Robeson consrpire to libel and harrass and
stalk me

Oh, didn't you know, everybody on the Internet hates you, queer.

Woggy knows

He knows you called him up and asked if you could suck his dick, Davies.

How do you know, loser? Did you beat him to it faggot? Try harder next
time queer bait

My, Lardass, you sure are defensive about that phone call. It's on
tape, like when Oris visited you.

You claim it is on tape so then you could obviously post it here as an
MP3 with a little bit of work. But it doesnt exist, right loser

an old freind July 25th 06 04:55 PM

forgive him his hate and may he find peace

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

My, Lardass, you sure are defensive about that phone call. It's on
tape, like when Oris visited you.

You claim it is on tape so then you could obviously post it here as an
MP3 with a little bit of work. But it doesnt exist, right loser

be fair the call existsd but only in his demented brain and tank god
one can't download that sort of crap and post it as amp3

Billy Smith July 26th 06 05:43 PM

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

[...]

Marie or Maria was your mothers name. You know, the one you beat the
crap out of being the loser you are.