RadioBanter

-   -   White Trash Follows Mark From NimBusters (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/98684-white-trash-follows-mark-nimbusters.html)

an old freind July 12th 06 10:32 PM

get help sicko

Woger wrote:
get help sicko

W3QRZ July 12th 06 10:56 PM

get help sicko

NOW YOU HAVE ****ED UP.
IT HAS BEEN DECIDED THE MEDINA GAY CB CLUB WILL ENTER THIS ON THE SIDE
OF YZ----ALL PETROS ON ALERT !!!!!!!!!!
PREPARE FOR THE INVASION
an old freind wrote:
Woger wrote:
get help sicko

W3QRZ July 12th 06 11:00 PM

get help sicko

W3QRZ , the fringed educationalist, expatiated:

****ING SCRUBBER NOW YOU HAVE ****ED UP. ****ING TOWN-PUMP IT HAS BEEN
DECIDED THE ****ING ****UP MEDINA GAY CB CLUB WILL ****ING MICK ENTER
THIS ON THE SIDE ****ING **** ASS ****TING OF YZ----ALL PETROS ON
ALERT ****ING PROSTITUTE HOOKER !!!!!!!!!! PREPARE FOR THE INVASION
****ING ANAL-INTRUDER BOLLOCK BAG ******** SORRY ASS GAY ****
COCKSUCKER COCK ******** BITCH POO PORK SWORD LIKE IT DIRTY COCK CUM
SLINGER

an old freind July 12th 06 11:11 PM

get help sicko

W3QRZ wrote:
W3QRZ , the fringed educationalist, expatiated:

a fake talking to himself

an old freind July 12th 06 11:14 PM

get help sicko

W3QRZ wrote:
get help sicko forger

an old freind July 12th 06 11:16 PM

Caterpillar size stool?

an old freind , the coast guard, dissented:

I'm only a hypochondriac when I'm feeling sick.

an old freind July 12th 06 11:18 PM

cute bawd dick licker and an old freind

an old freind , the whispering receptionist,
sobbed:

Curvy amateur with substandard spock-socket and midget sweater-treats
aches for outcast yung the hung for grueling mercy ****s. Mail me at

an old freind July 12th 06 11:19 PM

cute bawd dick licker and an old freind

an old freind wrote:
get help sicko forger

Woger July 12th 06 11:27 PM

White Trash Follows Mark From NimBusters

Poor Morgan must have gotten so bored because nobody would answer his
disjointed spam that he went to the Nim boards to stir up the white trash.
Then they all followed him here. Sewage seeks its own level.

"A day without Mark Morgan is like a week in a fresh, clean meadow."
Mrs. Mark Morgan

an old freind July 12th 06 11:28 PM

get help sicko

[email protected] July 12th 06 11:32 PM

get help sicko

THATS NO FORGER FAGGOT.
YOU POSTED IT ALL.

[email protected] July 12th 06 11:33 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Lloyd 1 July 13th 06 11:47 AM

go away Markie

an old freind July 15th 06 06:20 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Poor Mark.

well at least for one you manged to call me by name

an old freind July 17th 06 02:03 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Billy Smith July 18th 06 05:07 PM

get help sicko

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:
get help sicko

Cry for me.

Were not interested Mr. Limp Wrist

[email protected] July 18th 06 09:43 PM

get help sicko

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

an old freind wrote:

wrote:
get help sicko

Cry for me.

Were not interested I'm Mr. Limp Wrist

That why you can't get a date, or are you finally admitting you are
gay, fatty?

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve July 18th 06 10:46 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

[email protected] July 20th 06 07:50 PM

get help sicko

an old freid to some a nightmare to straight people's kids wrote:
get help sicko

Hey Markie, how come your shemale wife wouldn't even take your last
name?

an old freind July 20th 06 09:55 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
forgive him his hate and may he find peace

an old friend July 21st 06 01:32 AM

forgive him his hate and may he find peace

wrote:

You deserve the hate, faggot!

forgive him his hate and may he find peace

[email protected] July 21st 06 01:25 PM

Retard Morgan spams

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

You deserve the hate, faggot!

forgive him his hate and may he find peace

Poor deluded Markie.

an old freind July 21st 06 02:22 PM

Retard Morgan spams

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

[email protected] July 21st 06 08:15 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

an old freind wrote:
I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

Heard from Hughes.net yet?

an old friend July 22nd 06 04:21 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

wrote:

Heard from Hughes.net yet?

no
bless you and may you find peace

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 25th 06 12:06 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Heard from Hughes.net yet?

no

You will. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

an old freind July 25th 06 04:28 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Heard from Hughes.net yet?

no

You will. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nope

you have been telling that lie for months
bless you and may you find peace

an old freind July 26th 06 05:56 PM

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you
you have been telling that lie for months

Getting you TOSed is only a matter of time.

well first I would have to violate the ToS wisemen

an old friend July 26th 06 09:19 PM

wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you
Wrong guess, dip****. And you have violated it. Hughes.net has a copy
of their AUP and TOS right on their home page.

yes they have a copy and I have violated no part of it

[email protected] July 27th 06 02:33 PM

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

"Pecae?" English, moron, in English.

Wrong guess, dip****. And you have violated it. Hughes.net has a copy
of their AUP and TOS right on their home page.

yes they have a copy and I have violated no part of it

They don't agree with you.

an old friend July 27th 06 04:22 PM

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that traps you

wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace
yes they have a copy and I have violated no part of it

They don't agree with you.

if they had made such a descision Id be off hughesnet
stop your lies and filth wiseman