RadioBanter

-   -   Free Radio America is on the air right now (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/99416-free-radio-america-air-right-now.html)

N9OGL July 21st 06 02:59 AM

Free Radio America is on the air right now

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

Lloyd 1 July 21st 06 11:35 AM

Free Radio America is on the air right now

[email protected] July 21st 06 08:07 PM

an old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

realy does not belong in ham radio NGS

Neither does your spam, stupid.

Billy Smith July 22nd 06 03:20 PM

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

realy does not belong in ham radio NGS

Neither does your spam, stupid.

Neither does yours, crap breath

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:23 AM

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

realy does not belong in ham radio NGS

Neither does your spam, stupid.

Neither does yours, you know i have crap breath

That's because you eat ****, fatty!

How do you know what crap breath is like? Been slurping those Lavender
Lads again huh Scheissman

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:28 AM

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

When are you running the next broadcast? I'll try to listen if you get
it on a weekend.

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:23 AM

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

realy does not belong in ham radio NGS

Neither does your spam, stupid.

Neither does yours, you know i have crap breath

That's because you eat ****, fatty!

How do you know what crap breath is like? Been slurping those Lavender
Lads again huh Scheissman

No, Toad, when I ****ed your Mom, she told me about your breath.

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

[email protected] July 25th 06 11:24 AM

Billy Smith wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

When are you running the next broadcast? I'll try to listen if you get
it on a weekend.

Yeah, it's not like you'll be busy on a date or anything.

Billy Smith July 25th 06 04:47 PM

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

When are you running the next broadcast? I'll try to listen if you get
it on a weekend.

Yeah, it's not like you'll be busy on a date or anything.

No, but it is definitely preferable to your activities. Which include
you humping yuor dead mothers corpse after you pull her out of the freezer.

Billy Smith July 26th 06 05:39 PM

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Free Radio America is on the air right now on 13.556.00 MHz on USB

Todd N9OGL
FREE RADIO AMERICA

When are you running the next broadcast? I'll try to listen if you get
it on a weekend.

Yeah, it's not like you'll be busy on a date or anything.

No, but it is definitely preferable to your activities.

Yeah, Lardass, tell us about your trip all alone to the U.S.S. Alabama!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been to the USS Alabama moron. I don't even live in Alabama,
mwhahahhahahahahahha. I guess that just shows what an ill educated
dumbass you are.