RadioBanter

-   -   Liberty Net Loons (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/99620-liberty-net-loons.html)

Billy Smith July 25th 06 09:08 AM

Liberty Net Loons

wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

moonofneptune wrote:

"KK4TL" wrote in message
egroups.com...

------

Note: For those of you who are brave enuf to take a peek into
just EXACTLY takes place inside of those "Senior Group Homes"
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND the series: "THE TRIALS OF
ST. TIMMY'S" by the late Paul Ess.

no thanks I prefer something less disgusting like wismen raving about

Poor Markie, so queer for Roger Wiseman.

Only Scheissman would be such a queer to want another guy to be with
him. Then again, what do you expect from a West Virginia loser

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 25th 06 11:56 AM

Liberty Net Loons

Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:

You have that right IKYABWAI

Poor Lardass, the 32 year old virgin talking to himself. Now run along
to a comic book convention, loser.

Get off your momma Weissman, oh that's right, everyone else already got
off on her.

You must be thinking of Shelly the "Iowa matress," Lardass! She sure
does those truckers at the truck stops, even the black ones.