RadioBanter

-   -   A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/99847-re-complex-metaphysical-conundrum.html)

an old freind July 26th 06 07:47 PM

A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum...

wrote:
Hi all,
I once believed that UHF(and beyond) RF electronics was the most
technically challenging hobby there is. Period.
However, I've since read about some chap who claims his principal
'hobby' is Quantum Mechanics! This fellow is in prison somewhere in the
UK and all his 'work' is *entirely* theoretical (obviously - given the
confined circumstances) and consists of the academic pursuit of the
subject alone including heaps of serious number-crunching and
formidably cryptic calculus.
The complex, metaphysical conundrum that arises from this is: can QM
(highly theoretical even if you actually work hands-on with particle
accelerators) ever be accurately described as a 'hobby?'
What does the Panel think?
p.

I think your a ****ing dumass,
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an old freind July 27th 06 04:34 PM

A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum...

wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 27th 06 10:15 PM

an old freind wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

Tell us how you were accused of sodomy in the Army, faggot.

Markie the illiterate moron confirms that AB8MQ was never accused of
sodomy
while at the same time confirming he himself was in
. com:
"no wismen was never even accused of sodomy in the service"

an old freind July 28th 06 12:17 AM

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

Tell us how you were accused of sodomy in the Army, faggot.

I can't tell about somethat never happened wiseman

an old freind July 28th 06 01:08 AM

A Complex Metaphysical Conundrum...

wrote:

Markie was kicked out for sodomy!

only in your delsuions wismen

an Old friend July 28th 06 01:13 AM

wrote:
an old freind to kiddie diddling wrote:
wrote:

Markie was kicked out for sodomy!

only in your delsuions wismen

Not according to the records, dumbass.

yes according to threcords

you are just obessed with m2m sex and see it everywhere wether it is
present or not

an old friend July 28th 06 06:08 PM

bearing false witness is a sin wismen