RadioBanter

-   -   Help Tek 495P Spectrum Analyzer Manuals (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/100129-help-tek-495p-spectrum-analyzer-manuals.html)

Gian, I7SWX July 29th 06 09:48 PM

Help Tek 495P Spectrum Analyzer Manuals

Hi all,

I have a Tek 495P S.A serial group B020000 with option 39.

I am looking for the user manual and if possible also the programming
manual.

I have the 495P Service Manuals 1 & 2 for serial B031000. Hope these
are more or less OK.

It is appreciated if the manuals can be in electronic form to download
or on a CD.

Thanks for your help

Gian
I7SWX

[email protected] July 30th 06 01:42 PM

Help Tek 495P Spectrum Analyzer Manuals

Try Vintage Manuals, http://www.w7fg.com. I recently ordered a manual
for my B&K function generator and was very pleased with the service.

Gian, I7SWX July 31st 06 10:04 PM

wrote:
Try Vintage Manuals, http://www.w7fg.com. I recently ordered a manual
for my B&K function generator and was very pleased with the service.

Thanks for your follow-up. I know W7FG service. I bought 3 manuals from
him a few years ago. Yews, good service.

I checked but he does not have anything on 495P

73
Gian
I7SWX

Roy Lewallen July 31st 06 11:26 PM

Help Tek 495P Spectrum Analyzer Manuals

Try Deane Kidd, W7TYR. A google search of
"Deane Kidd" manuals
will bring you contact information.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Gian, I7SWX August 5th 06 12:26 PM

Help Tek 495P Spectrum Analyzer Manuals

Hi Roy,

thanks for the tip. I will look for him

I would like to thanks all those that replied to my e-mail address.

I have found all the manuals on a CD and are on the way to me.

73

Gian
I7SWX