RadioBanter

-   -   HP Impedance measurements book (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/102338-hp-impedance-measurements-book.html)

Gian, I7SWX August 24th 06 10:29 AM

HP Impedance measurements book

Hi All,

for those fiddling with measurements and not following the N2PK-VNA
project I have just "stolen" from Paul, N2PK, the following message
(and downloaded the book).

73

Gian
I7SWX

There is a wealth of information regarding impedance measurement in:

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5950-3000.pdf

--
73,
Paul, N2PK

Highland Ham August 24th 06 11:26 AM

HP Impedance measurements book

There is a wealth of information regarding impedance measurement in:

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5950-3000.pdf

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Indeed a knowledge treasure ,at least for an amateur like myself.

Great learning stuff

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

You can get a similar appnote from QuadTech at www.quadtech.com
"LCR Measurement Primer," 4th Edition, 60 pp. QuadTech took over
the LCR bridge and electronic instruments from General Radio Co.

A few sites have copies of General Radio's "Experimenter" which
might be of interest to those looking behind front panels for
intimate details. [nothing beats the HP Journal in my mind but
others mileage may vary]

Also, at www.tm.agilent.com there is a copy of Hewlett-Packard
Journal, Volume 29, Number 4, December 1977, which gives a good
description of their old HP-4262A LCR Meter.

Gian, I7SWX August 25th 06 10:17 AM

HP Impedance measurements book

Hi,

following Len message I have downloaded the "LCR Measurement Primer," .
Nice booklet.
I also discovered an applications collection "The LCR Collector" on the
same site. There are infos already reported in the Primer but extra
measurements.

Good sharing

73

Gian
I7SWX

wrote:
Highland Ham wrote:
There is a wealth of information regarding impedance measurement in:

http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5950-3000.pdf

Indeed a knowledge treasure ,at least for an amateur like myself.

Great learning stuff

Frank GM0CSZ / KN6WH

You can get a similar appnote from QuadTech at
www.quadtech.com