RadioBanter

-   -   7854 Tube/Motorola 9TS136401 Schematic? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/102650-7854-tube-motorola-9ts136401-schematic.html)

Christopher Bucca August 27th 06 08:20 PM

7854 Tube/Motorola 9TS136401 Schematic?

Hello all. I'm looking for a circuit schematic to use this tube on 6
meters and 2 meters. So far I'm stumped. I think that this tube was used in
some early commercial tansceivers, but I'm not 100% sure. Also would like to
know if this is same tube as Motorola P/N 9TS136401
It is the same size as a 5894 but with much thicker plate pins as well
as amuch beefier plate structure with an extra fin in the structure for
cooling. Even the glass is thicker.I'd even consider buying the final
section that used this tube. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and 73

Chris