RadioBanter

-   -   Gee...What A Coincidence, Lennie... (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/105240-re-gee-what-coincidence-lennie.html)

K4YZ September 23rd 06 05:28 PM

Gee...What A Coincidence, Lennie...

jawod wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

BTW, this "Jawod" signed a message on rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
as "AB8O." I found a blank on that call sign at QRZ.

What a coincidence...I used QRZ's database search engine and found
a blank when I entered "Leonard H. Anderson".

Funny, eh...?!?!

I am not "Leonard H. Anderson"

I know you're not.

I was jabbing Lennie in the ribs about supposedly not finding
someone (you?) under a certain call when HE'S not in there either.
Never has been.

Sorry for the confusion.

Steve, K4YZ

jawod September 24th 06 12:55 AM

K4YZ wrote:
jawod wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

wrote:

BTW, this "Jawod" signed a message on rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
as "AB8O." I found a blank on that call sign at QRZ.

What a coincidence...I used QRZ's database search engine and found
a blank when I entered "Leonard H. Anderson".

Funny, eh...?!?!

I am not "Leonard H. Anderson"

I know you're not.

I was jabbing Lennie in the ribs about supposedly not finding
someone (you?) under a certain call when HE'S not in there either.
Never has been.

Sorry for the confusion.

Steve, K4YZ

I'm not in hiding.