RadioBanter

-   -   Help identifying connector (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/116302-help-identifying-connector.html)

jack March 8th 07 04:14 PM

Help identifying connector

Is this an SMC connector? -- a pair of them are on the diff-amp input to a
Digital Equipment power supply tester -- it has 10-32 threads --
http://www.tech-diy.com/connector.jpg

RST Engineering March 8th 07 05:13 PM

Help identifying connector

The photo wasn't very well detailed, but from what I can see it looks to be
an Amphenol type 27.

Jim

. ..

jack March 9th 07 03:26 PM

Help identifying connector

Here's a better pictu
http://www.tech-diy.com/connector2.jpg

Jack
"RST Engineering" wrote in message
The photo wasn't very well detailed, but from what I can see it looks to

be
an Amphenol type 27.

Jim

. ..