RadioBanter

-   -   Experimental AMPS Micro Base Station project (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/124189-experimental-amps-micro-base-station-project.html)

MarkAren August 26th 07 07:04 AM

Experimental AMPS Micro Base Station project

Hi All,

Not quite in line with amateur radio, but certainly low power radio
experimentation...

http://www.geocities.com/markaren10/...007-08-26.html

Regards,

Mark

MarkAren August 26th 07 06:05 PM

Experimental AMPS Micro Base Station project

Hi All,

I guess a few of you have been taking a look because Geocities has
temporarily closed down the webs site due to excessive bandwidth :)

If this continues, I can move the site to a new server.

Also, I have a few schematics to add in the next day or so, so please
keep checking for updates.

Regards,

Mark

MarkAren September 1st 07 05:55 AM

Experimental AMPS Micro Base Station project

Hi All,

Various updates to the web page are complete, including schematics.