RadioBanter

-   -   I need an XR-215 PLL chip (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/127865-i-need-xr-215-pll-chip.html)

miken December 3rd 07 09:33 AM

I need an XR-215 PLL chip

Hi all I need an XR-215 PLL chip.

I would be grateful if anyone has supplier information. Have searched
on google with no result.

73 de miken, zl1bnb

DaveM December 4th 07 03:00 AM

I need an XR-215 PLL chip

"miken" wrote in message
Hi all I need an XR-215 PLL chip.

I would be grateful if anyone has supplier information. Have searched
on google with no result.

73 de miken, zl1bnb

http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/EXAR.html
I'd recommend emailing for stock before sending money.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is." - Yogi Berra

miken December 4th 07 06:39 AM

I need an XR-215 PLL chip

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:00:15 -0500, "DaveM"
wrote:

"miken" wrote in message
.. .
Hi all I need an XR-215 PLL chip.

I would be grateful if anyone has supplier information. Have searched
on google with no result.

73 de miken, zl1bnb

http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/EXAR.html
I'd recommend emailing for stock before sending money.

Tnx Dave, I'll try that,
73 de miken, zl1bnb