RadioBanter

-   -   SM0VPO Homepage update (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/134090-sm0vpo-homepage-update.html)

Harry Lippitz June 9th 08 05:11 PM

SM0VPO Homepage update

Hi all,

I have documented about 250 of my hamradio (and other)
projects, from antennas, filters, control, transmitters,
receivers, and ...... loads more.

Harry's Homebrew Homepages are to be found at:
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/
1) Select subject area (eg. projects), at the top of the screen
2) select the type of project (TX, TX, PSU, etc).
3) choose a project from the left panel.

Latest projects a

DIY Transformers
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/powe...ansformers.htm
(Gör-det-själv transformatörer)
Yes, I have found a source of re-windable transformers, and they are CHEAP.
Here is how you re-wind them.

Diode Switching Basics
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/data...itching_01.htm
Practical info and ideas using the diode as a switch:
- Signal switch
- Wide-range VCO
- Diode-switched intercom
- RF TX/RX switching
(Currently being translated into Svenska som artikel för SSAs tidningen QTC)

Other projects include:

7dB Colinear Antenna for VHF
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/ante...b-colinear.htm
Colinear antenna for 145MHz. 10dB more than my old 1/4-wave.

Alternative power:
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/power/invert1_00.htm
How to generate high power AC, from 50 Watts to 8kW

Simple receivers.
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/rx/regen2.htm
Ideal for the novice, or people like me who just love 'em

TV transmitter:
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/tx/tv_tx_02.htm
One boxer - one TV chanel shared with neighbours
10 neighbours = 10 channels, and still only one box per house
(only illegal to get caught)

Need 6.3vAC + 250vDC for that valve rig?
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/use/tubepsu.htm
All uses readily available components

Want a valve rig?
TX = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/tx/2tubetx.htm
RX = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/rx/tube-rx.htm

Educational:
Synthesiser basics = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/conv/syn-info.htm
Synthesiser trainer = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/use/synth-00.htm

Got some EPROMs?
Make ae EPROM burner = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/eprom/eprom-01.htm
AF Sine generator = http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/eprom/epromosc.htm

R/C Models:
http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/use/rc_enc_02.htm
Analogue cntrol unit, up to 9 proportional channels
(Even via 2m, GSM, 446MHz, 433MHz, etc)

These were just a few examples of the projects available. Currently building
a 50pf + 50pf + 50pf variable capacitor for a new HF receiver. Uses PCBs.
PCB foil patterns given for most projects at
http://web.telia.com/~u85930032/. Sorry, no software for my homebrew
computer at http://web.telia.com/~u85920178/use/analcom.htm

Best regards from Harry

Harry Lippitz June 9th 08 05:13 PM