RadioBanter

-   -   SOLA Power supplies (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/135353-sola-power-supplies.html)

[email protected] July 27th 08 12:40 PM

SOLA Power supplies

I have a few SOLA brick type power supplies that were given to me. I
am looking for schematics so I can repair them. On some the problems
were pretty obvious. Bad filter caps, rectifiers pass transistors.
These were easy to repair. I suspect they are all type 723 regulator
based but I am not absolutely sure as one power supply has an IC that
is clearly an op-amp, this does not appear to be an origonal chip.
Other power supplies have parts missing. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jimmie.

[email protected] September 2nd 08 05:00 PM

SOLA Power supplies

On Jul 27, 5:40*am, wrote:
I have a few SOLA brick type power supplies that were given to me. I
am looking for schematics so I can repair them. On some the problems
were pretty obvious. Bad filter caps, rectifiers pass transistors.
These were easy to repair. I suspect they are all type 723 regulator
based but I am not absolutely sure as one power supply has an IC that
is clearly an op-amp, this does not appear to be an origonal chip.
Other power supplies have parts missing. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Jimmie.

The follwing page might help.

http://www.clrwtr.com/Sola-Hevi-Duty...tion-Guide.htm