RadioBanter

-   -   hp410C (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/137856-hp410c.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 08 07:14 PM

hp410C

The EA53 detector in my HP410C finally went bad. I was hoping someone
knew where I could find one at a cheap price or maybe replacement
circuit. The last time it went bad I paid over $100 to replace it and
it still looks like thats about what they go for now. I only
occasioally use it for work over 150Mhz so if a less expensive
detector or probe could be had I would be interested even if it was
frequency limited compared to the 410.

Thanks much

Jimmie

Harold E. Johnson October 22nd 08 09:11 PM

hp410C

wrote in message
The EA53 detector in my HP410C finally went bad. I was hoping someone
knew where I could find one at a cheap price or maybe replacement
circuit. The last time it went bad I paid over $100 to replace it and
it still looks like thats about what they go for now. I only
occasioally use it for work over 150Mhz so if a less expensive
detector or probe could be had I would be interested even if it was
frequency limited compared to the 410.

Thanks much

Jimmie

Google KA7EXM. Good to better than 500 MHz.
W4ZCB