RadioBanter

-   -   Alliance Tenna-Rotor for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/150284-alliance-tenna-rotor-sale.html)

Henry March 15th 10 04:26 AM

Alliance Tenna-Rotor for sale

I have an Alliance Tenna-Rotor model T-20 with control box for sale.
It has about 87 feet of 4 conductor cable that goes with it. It can
be viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...e318b011cf0bbf

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz

I'm asking $30 plus shipping CUS.

Thanks

Henry

Bill M[_5_] March 15th 10 05:43 AM

Henry wrote:
I have an Alliance Tenna-Rotor model T-20 with control box for sale. It
has about 87 feet of 4 conductor cable that goes with it. It can be
viewed at:

http://home.comcast.net/~hsknoll/sit...e318b011cf0bbf

or

http://tinyurl.com/yktwxpz

I'm asking $30 plus shipping CUS.

Thanks

Henry

I'll take it. But does CUS mean Continental US sales only? I'm in
Puerto Rico. I'll pay the shipping cost (USPS Parcel Post). USA zip
code 00765. email for a reply is .