RadioBanter

-   -   If I built it, will they come? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/154328-if-i-built-will-they-come.html)

The Eternal Squire September 23rd 10 06:04 AM

If I built it, will they come?

All,

Thinking of practical ways to alleviate my boredom, I'm wondering if I
can convert my junk box to cash?

If I build quality QRP gear and advertise it on etsy or ebay as
handbuilt gear, will people buy it?

The Eternal Squire

Scott[_4_] September 23rd 10 12:07 PM

If I built it, will they come?

On 9-23-2010 05:04, The Eternal Squire wrote:
All,

Thinking of practical ways to alleviate my boredom, I'm wondering if I
can convert my junk box to cash?

If I build quality QRP gear and advertise it on etsy or ebay as
handbuilt gear, will people buy it?

The Eternal Squire

With some of the stuff I see sold on eBay, I think a guy could sell fake
rubber dog **** from Hong Kong! So, if it's not horribly expensive or
time-consuming to build, give one a try :) Worst case, you'd have a new
QRP rig in the shack :) Of course, that's just my opinion ;)

Joel Koltner[_2_] September 29th 10 04:48 AM

If I built it, will they come?

"The Eternal Squire" wrote in message
If I build quality QRP gear and advertise it on etsy or ebay as
handbuilt gear, will people buy it?

They will, although quite possibly not at a price that it would make it worth
your while. You'd pretty much have to try it out to know for certain, though!