RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit Jr Workshop 35 question (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/162529-heathkit-jr-workshop-35-question.html)

cowboy67 March 28th 11 02:18 AM

Heathkit Jr Workshop 35 question

Howdy all,

I picked up a Heathkit Jr workshop 35 at an estate sale and would
like to find out how to operate it. It has 3 spring connections labled
SP3, Com and K3.

I have hooked up a 9V battery...+ to the SP3 and - to the com. what do
I hook up to K3? and am I supposed to get a tone?

Thanks in advance!

philo March 29th 11 12:28 AM

On 03/27/2011 08:18 PM, cowboy67 wrote:
Howdy all,

I picked up a Heathkit Jr workshop 35 at an estate sale and would
like to find out how to operate it. It has 3 spring connections labled
SP3, Com and K3.

I have hooked up a 9V battery...+ to the SP3 and - to the com. what do
I hook up to K3? and am I supposed to get a tone?

Thanks in advance!

You need to manual...\did it come with one?

ImmubrernTesT March 30th 11 09:55 PM

скачать саундтрек такси, adobe reader 8.0 rus скачать, guitar college скачать