RadioBanter

-   -   keyer kit (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/174091-keyer-kit.html)

philo October 8th 11 01:16 PM

keyer kit

I am cleaning my house and found a Bel-Tek keyer kit that was never
assembled

if you want it, my gmail addy is philo565

philo October 9th 11 05:50 AM

keyer kit

On 10/08/2011 07:16 AM, philo wrote:
I am cleaning my house and found a Bel-Tek keyer kit that was never
assembled

if you want it, my gmail addy is philo565

now pending

philo October 9th 11 01:03 PM

Now gone (eom)

Besse07 October 31st 11 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philo (Post 770843)
I am cleaning my house and found a Bel-Tek keyer kit that was never
assembled

if you want it, my gmail addy is philo565

Is it just a touch paddle that can be used by connecting to the keyer (needs the keyer), or it is the combination of keyer and touch paddle so that I can just connect
directly to my rig? Does anyone know?