RadioBanter

-   -   E F Johnson 250-20 Low Pass Filter (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/20863-e-f-johnson-250-20-low-pass-filter.html)

Al July 25th 03 06:26 PM

E F Johnson 250-20 Low Pass Filter

I found one in my local recycling center. It's still in the original box
and even has both mounting brackets. It looks like it has never been
used.

Anyone who wants it can have it for the price of shipping. Your choice.

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......

Dave Platt July 25th 03 07:34 PM

In article ,
Al wrote:

I found one in my local recycling center. It's still in the original box
and even has both mounting brackets. It looks like it has never been
used.

Anyone who wants it can have it for the price of shipping. Your choice.

I'd like to have it if it hasn't been spoken for already...

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

Al July 26th 03 02:13 AM

In article ,
(Dave Platt) wrote:

OK, It's yours. I'll send you e-mail.

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......