Old August 1st 03, 10:12 PM
Paul Burridge

Default Super-whippy whip antennas

Hi chaps,

Can anyone suggest a suitable material from which to make an
ultra-flexible mobile whip antenna say about 3 to 4 feet long. I need
something that can be bent to 90 degrees at a very small radius and
still return to reasonable straightness.

Thanks,

p.
--

"I believe history will be kind to me, since I intend
to write it." - Winston Churchill