RadioBanter

-   -   Weller WTCPN Soldering Staton (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21061-weller-wtcpn-soldering-staton.html)

Clair J. Robinson August 25th 03 07:58 PM

Weller WTCPN Soldering Staton

The soldering iron, P/N TC201, for the subject station has burned out.
The heating element is P/N TC208 with pigtail leads. A local supplier
has told me that it cannot be obtained any more and another supplier
that I found on line told me that they had them back ordered with an ETA
of 01/31/03 so I think that they can't get them anymore either.

Does anyone know of a source?

If there is none, can anyone verify that the newer soldering iron, P/N
TC201T, can be used with the older power supply? It sure looks like it
can.

Thanks es 73, CJ K0CJ