RadioBanter

-   -   Broken rigs wanted (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21073-broken-rigs-wanted.html)

Bob August 27th 03 06:20 PM

Broken rigs wanted

I enjoy fixing up transceivers that are 'beyond practical repair.' If you
have something that no longer works, that you will part with for a
reasonable price, please let me know.

I am interested in HF, VHF, and UHF transceivers of any age up to, say, 15
years old as long as they aren't messed up cosmetically and aren't missing
any important components. Kenwood, Alinco, and ICOM are brands of interest,
for instance.

Recently I have solved some tough problems with radios and I feel that I am
on a roll.

73, Bob K6DDX

JF August 27th 03 11:37 PM

Hello,

I fail to see how the cosmetic side of things would stop you repairing
something - unless you're selling the items on afterwards.

Ed G. August 27th 03 11:41 PM

I fail to see how the cosmetic side of things would stop you
repairing something - unless you're selling the items on afterwards.

I fail to see why selling these repaired radios is a problem? If it
is, then they can keep the rigs that are "beyond practical repair" for
paper-weights.

Ed