RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for UHF Compendium by DJ9HO (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21496-looking-uhf-compendium-dj9ho.html)

Steven Olivieri October 26th 03 01:57 AM

Looking for UHF Compendium by DJ9HO

Hi,

I am looking for an english copy of the UHF Compendium, Part I and II by
DJ9HO Karl Weiner.
Does anyone know where I can get a copy, or does anyone have it for sale?
Thanks for any info.

73,
Steve Olivieri, N1TYH

Mike W October 26th 03 09:19 AM

RSGB Sales may have copies still.
Perhaps also that On-line bookshop would be worth a try.

Robert Offer October 26th 03 12:13 PM

Hi
Last time I saw that (other then my copies (:))))) ) it was for sale by
Poole Logic.
Hope it may help a little.
Regards
Bob
G1ZJP

--
Protected by Norton Anti Virus and Norton Internet Securities 2003
Watch out for the SPAM traps.