RadioBanter

-   -   Z-Match tuner (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21603-z-match-tuner.html)

rob34 November 10th 03 11:55 AM

Z-Match tuner

Does anybody have a copy of the January 2003 QST that has the
construction article on the "Z-match tuner"? I had a copy and I can`t
find it. If someone could scan it in and e-mail it to me, it would be
greatly appreciated!! Rob WB8VWI

Paul Jordan November 13th 03 10:12 AM

I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that article myself.. Thinkin about
ordering the BLT tuner here shortly..

Thanks
Paul Jordan
kl0an
Anchorage, AK

Eskay November 13th 03 05:19 PM

"rob34" wrote in message

Does anybody have a copy of the January 2003 QST that has the
construction article on the "Z-match tuner"? I had a copy and I can`t
find it. If someone could scan it in and e-mail it to me, it would be
greatly appreciated!! Rob WB8VWI

OK guys..
Anyone who wants a copy of this article please send me an E-mail at the
address below..(not the one in the header)
ve3jua at arrl dot net