RadioBanter

-   -   Help With UK Crystal Nomenclature ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21620-help-uk-crystal-nomenclature.html)

John November 12th 03 08:32 AM

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
I need a new calibrator crystal for my Eddystone 770U Mk II. The
specifications are in the manual but I need to know what "package" it
is ... the manual states it is a "Style D". I suspect from the way
the crystal holder looks that this might be a HC-48U ? Any help
appreciated ?

Mike, W9WIS

Style D is the UK military holder designation equivalent to USA type HC6/U

John,
G3UGY

Michael Melland November 13th 03 12:46 AM

Thanks John !

73 de Mike, W9WIS

Michael Melland November 13th 03 12:46 AM

Thanks John !

73 de Mike, W9WIS