RadioBanter

-   -   Microwave prescalers (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21662-microwave-prescalers.html)

Leif Holmgren November 17th 03 08:57 PM

Microwave prescalers

Hello Group!

This summer I saw someone selling really nice small frequency counters
for microwave (up to 10 or 18GHz) in the flea-market hall at the
HAM-RADIO fair. He also had prescaler modules with SMA-connectors and
loose prescaler chips.

All of these were out of budget then so I just noted in memory they
existed. Now there is a need.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I have done some searching on
the 'net but I find nothing that looks as good as this guys boxes and
modules.

73 de SM4RPQ/Leif

Atlas November 18th 03 12:37 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

http://www.dg0ve.de/

Go to messtechnik.
There is a :10 prescaler for 88 euro's

Atlas November 18th 03 12:37 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

Atlas November 18th 03 12:39 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

Atlas November 18th 03 12:39 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

Atlas November 18th 03 12:41 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

Atlas November 18th 03 12:41 AM

Maybe this is what you want.

Mario November 18th 03 04:54 AM

Leif Holmgren wrote in message ...
Hello Group!

This summer I saw someone selling really nice small frequency counters
for microwave (up to 10 or 18GHz) in the flea-market hall at the
HAM-RADIO fair. He also had prescaler modules with SMA-connectors and
loose prescaler chips.

All of these were out of budget then so I just noted in memory they
existed. Now there is a need.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I have done some searching on
the 'net but I find nothing that looks as good as this guys boxes and
modules.

73 de SM4RPQ/Leif

They may have been similar to the Hittite Microwave prescalers and
evaluation boards.

Goto http://www.hittite.com and select "Dividers & Detectors".

Click the "Order" button next to the prescaler you need. You can then
choose to purchase complete evaluation boards (with SMA connectors).