RadioBanter

-   -   vhf pcb stripline swr plans wanted. (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21693-vhf-pcb-stripline-swr-plans-wanted.html)

zindazenda November 21st 03 08:46 PM

vhf pcb stripline swr plans wanted.

In particular looking for dia/pcb layout, or the dimensions of, the sense
head...ie of the strip lines, so that i can make swr meter..looking for
compact design, to take about 200w max. someone must have some/point me to
some plans..(save me having to think..)the rest is made, going to use it for
swr protect on an amp, so when i knock the antenna off my van again i dont
blow up $100 worth of transistors!!! moral here..slow down for low
bridges..

thanks g0zen

vk5ajl August 11th 10 08:01 AM

Technically - most SWR meters are made of micro-striplines. Try my site at http://vk5ajl.com/projects/SWRMeter.php It tells you dimensions, components and even how they work. Dimensions depend on frequency but with a couple of hundred watts you won't need them to be very long.