RadioBanter

-   -   New CW Paddle Kit Offered (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21794-new-cw-paddle-kit-offered.html)

Howard December 4th 03 09:01 PM

New CW Paddle Kit Offered

Hello there,

For those who have not heard of it yet, I'd like to make you aware of
a spiffy new CW Paddle kit being offered by the AZ ScQRPions Radio
Club.

This is a little sweetheart made completely of brass and is quite good
looking. The price cannot be beat...just $25 shipped in the US.

Pictures can be seen by going to the AMQRP site and clicking on the
ScQRPions under "December features."

http://www.amqrp.org

Although I haven't received mine yet, it appears that putting it
together should take no more than 2 or 3 hours, and most of the time
will probably be spent on polishing the brass.

Happy Holidays to all de WA2AFD