RadioBanter

-   -   Minicircuits Labs products (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/21939-minicircuits-labs-products.html)

jorge Castano December 20th 03 05:09 PM

Minicircuits Labs products

Hi!

Anybody knows if Minicircuits Labs sell overseas? I am in Spain, and the local representative only
sell to companies (or ask for a large number of minimum items to process the order) I know that
MiniCircuits has a 1-800 number in US, but i do not know if they will send me the order.

Any help will be welcome.

Leon Heller December 20th 03 05:48 PM

jorge Castano wrote:

Hi!

Anybody knows if Minicircuits Labs sell overseas? I am in Spain, and the local representative only
sell to companies (or ask for a large number of minimum items to process the order) I know that
MiniCircuits has a 1-800 number in US, but i do not know if they will send me the order.

Any help will be welcome.

I haven't had any problems buying small quantities from MCL in the UK, FWIW.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
Email:

Roberto IZ5FCY December 22nd 03 10:46 AM

I'm sorry, but in Italy also is IMPOSSIBLE to find & buy Minicircuits items,
in small quantities.

Minicircuit are a good advertisement only.....

Roberto IZ5FCY

Merry Xmas and happy New Year to all NG

Ken Gunton December 23rd 03 07:28 PM

Have you tried contacting them via e-mail? They might be
willing to sell to you.

We have some MCL items in stock. Check out our web
page at www.ohiomicrowave.com and click on the
hyperlink to inventory listing.

Regards,

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:09:35 +0100 (CET), jorge Castano
wrote:

Hi!

Anybody knows if Minicircuits Labs sell overseas? I am in Spain, and the local
representative only
sell to companies (or ask for a large number of minimum items to process the
order) I know that
MiniCircuits has a 1-800 number in US, but i do not know if they will send me
the order.

Any help will be welcome.

Ken Gunton WB6QWF ken att ohiomicrowave dottt commm
Ohio Microwave
Microwave and RF Components to 110 GHz
http://www.ohiomicrowave.com

Gian Luca Cazzola January 1st 04 05:44 PM

Two years ago I bought directly from their factory address two splitters for
me and a friend of mine.
So apart that they are very good products I can say also that I received a
good price and a fast delivery to Italy.
Gian IK4EWX

news:842008970.1071940175781.JavaMail.usenet@eresm as.com...