RadioBanter

-   -   VN66AK Pin Out Needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22341-vn66ak-pin-out-needed.html)

Dallas Lankford February 15th 04 03:33 AM

VN66AK Pin Out Needed

I would appreciate it very much if someone would send me the pin out for a
Siliconix VN66AK. Thank you, Dallas

Yrrah February 15th 04 06:21 PM

Are you sure it is a VN66AK? (AF is more common)
Harke
Dallas Lankford schreef in berichtnieuws

Yrrah February 15th 04 06:21 PM

Roy Lewallen February 16th 04 01:22 PM

I don't have the pinout, but it should be easy to figure out with an
ohmmeter. Between two of the pins, measurements will show a diode. The
anode of this diode is the source, the cathode is the drain. The
remaining pin, which will measure open circuit in either direction to
the other two, is the gate.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL