RadioBanter

-   -   Help required info on HiMARK DM1461 PLL chip (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22514-help-required-info-himark-dm1461-pll-chip.html)

ukmonitor March 5th 04 04:38 PM

Help required info on HiMARK DM1461 PLL chip

Hi,

Can any one help me with an application note or circuit for a 2.4GHz
PLL circuit using a HiMARK DM1461 PLL chip ?

I'm hoping to modify a handheld 2.4GHz Video RX for continuous tuning
but I can't find info on the HiMARK website.

The PLL uses two varicap diodes in some sort of push push arrangement
driven directly from the PLL chip.

I've not seen anything like this before, so I'm looking for some info.

UKM