RadioBanter

-   -   Using a power mosfet to select from various power sources for HFrig (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22544-using-power-mosfet-select-various-power-sources-hfrig.html)

James W March 8th 04 06:33 AM

Using a power mosfet to select from various power sources for HFrig

Anything I should be concerned about with my plans to use a power mosfet
to choose amongst various 14V sources to power an IC706. This is for
automotive use. I want to use my deep cycle batteries while the engine
is off, and use the engine/battery/alternator while the engine is
running. Thought I'd use a couple of big mosfets to select one or the
other.

thoughts?

- jim