RadioBanter

-   -   Low-loss toroids (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22650-low-loss-toroids.html)

Paul Burridge March 21st 04 01:49 AM

Low-loss toroids

Hi all,

I've been trawling through my various catalogues tonight looking for
toroids that might be suitable to wind hi-Q inductors around, but am
disappointed to see that all the stuff on offer seems to be geared
around interference suppression and is consequently - I assume - very
lossy material. Does anyone know of a source in the UK that can supply
small, *low-loss* toroids by the dozen to the hobbyist via mail order?

Thanks,

p.
--

The BBC: Licensed at public expense to spread lies.