RadioBanter

-   -   TOKO Inductors (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22653-toko-inductors.html)

Tom March 22nd 04 03:16 AM

TOKO Inductors

Hi,
Anyone know of a good place in the USA to buy TOKO inductors? I am looking
for these Part numbers:
BKANK3333R,3334R,3335R
Thanks Tom

Harold E. Johnson March 22nd 04 03:32 AM

"Tom" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
Anyone know of a good place in the USA to buy TOKO inductors? I am looking
for these Part numbers:
BKANK3333R,3334R,3335R

DigiKey

1-800-digi-key

W4ZCB

Paul_Morphy March 22nd 04 03:44 AM

"Tom" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
Anyone know of a good place in the USA to buy TOKO inductors? I am looking
for these Part numbers:
BKANK3333R,3334R,3335R
Thanks Tom

DigiKey carries some Toko inductors but they don't list yours. The Toko
America site has no search engine. The way those part numbers are formatted
is BKAN K333R, etc, I believe. What was their original intended use (CB
radio, TV)? That may guide you to a source.

"PM"