RadioBanter

-   -   QUESTION: Homebrew Spread spectrum (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22689-question-homebrew-spread-spectrum.html)

Timothy C Holtom March 29th 04 10:56 PM

QUESTION: Homebrew Spread spectrum

Can anyone out there tell me a good source of practical information
(schematics and the like) for building SS transmitters and receivers.
I'm particularly interested in how I'd design the part of the receiver
that acquires then tracks the synchronisation signal from the
transmitter (correlation etc)

I did an initial scout around on the net but the only stuff I could
come up with was TAPR but there's seemed to have been cancelled.

I'm into experimenting, and not afraid of math (an electronic engineer
from a long time ago...)

Can anyone help me here...

Tim