RadioBanter

-   -   Iambic keyer with MSP430 chip?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/22964-iambic-keyer-msp430-chip.html)

Chris May 4th 04 04:53 PM

Iambic keyer with MSP430 chip??

I've seen a number of implementations of iambic
morse code keyers using the PIC chips.

Has anyone done it yet using the MSP430?

Chris

Sverre Holm May 5th 04 07:35 AM

I've seen a number of implementations of iambic
morse code keyers using the PIC chips.

Has anyone done it yet using the MSP430?

KD1JV has done that in his new AT Sprint II 4-band miniaturerig, see manual
on http://www.qsl.net/kd1jv/ats2.HTM

--
Sverre Holm, LA3ZA
---------------------------------

Chris Howard May 7th 04 04:36 AM

On Wed, 5 May 2004 08:35:48 +0200, Sverre Holm wrote:
I've seen a number of implementations of iambic
morse code keyers using the PIC chips.

Has anyone done it yet using the MSP430?

KD1JV has done that in his new AT Sprint II 4-band miniaturerig, see manual
on http://www.qsl.net/kd1jv/ats2.HTM

I don't see any sign of source code. Do you?
Maybe I'll contact him.

Sverre Holm May 7th 04 08:03 AM

KD1JV has done that in his new AT Sprint II 4-band miniature rig, see
manual
on http://www.qsl.net/kd1jv/ats2.HTM

I don't see any sign of source code. Do you?
Maybe I'll contact him.

Neither do I, but then you just asked whether it has been done. And, yes it
has been done ;)

--
Sverre