Old November 19th 17, 10:45 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Morse Key Contacts?

Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Gents, can you please **** off.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion why join in at all?

One minute it's ok to have a joke on Usenet, the next it isn't. Make up
your mind, Rog! Your inconsistency is making you look vindictive, OM.

"Gents,can you please **** off" is just too subtle a joke for me, I
didn't get it at first. Now you point it out it is uproariously funny.
I don't know how I could have missed that!

--

Roger Hayter
Old November 19th 17, 10:49 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

Old November 19th 17, 10:51 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 07:27:51 -0000, "Jim Jam ..."
wrote:

"Brian Howie" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:44:38 -0500, rickman wrote:

Jerry Stuckle wrote on 11/18/2017 10:50 AM:
On 11/17/2017 11:20 PM, rickman wrote:

So if your ideas are so great, why
aren't there any high end manufacturers which have keys or paddles with
reed
or optical switches? If they are as good as you say, I would expect to
see
dozens of them on the market. Or maybe they know I'm right and you're
wrong.

Have you done a survey of all keys on the market? I haven't. Maybe I'll
patent the idea if no one is doing it.

This guy here sells optical keys.

http://www.morseexpress.com/ghd/

Brian GM4DIJ

here is a nice key for sale
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282739246...84.m1555.l2649

Ah an ornamental morse tapper. The HK102 semi-automatic I got at
Galashiels, original box and paper work, didn't look as though it had
ever been used in anger. The settings seemed alll wrong. I've been
practicing with it for 3 weeks and keep forgetting I have to make my
own dahs. I'll never be as cool as DA.

Brian GM4DIJ
Old November 19th 17, 10:52 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Gents, can you please **** off.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion why join in at
all?

One minute it's ok to have a joke on Usenet, the next it isn't. Make up
your mind, Rog! Your inconsistency is making you look vindictive, OM.

"Gents,can you please **** off" is just too subtle a joke for me, I
didn't get it at first. Now you point it out it is uproariously funny.
I don't know how I could have missed that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

sad but hammy mens can't help it...we should be inclusive and welcome it

Old November 19th 17, 10:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Gents, can you please **** off.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion why join in at
all?

One minute it's ok to have a joke on Usenet, the next it isn't. Make up
your mind, Rog! Your inconsistency is making you look vindictive, OM.

"Gents,can you please **** off" is just too subtle a joke for me, I
didn't get it at first. Now you point it out it is uproariously funny.
I don't know how I could have missed that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

sad but hammy mens can't help it...we should be inclusive and welcome it

all these Galashields hammy mens were at the Gala rally.......

Old November 19th 17, 10:57 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

"Brian Howie" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

wish I had seen that ......these two HK808s one cost me £36 at Newbury rally
and one cost me £40 at Blackpoll.......wonder if my advert will put people
off ? ......

Old November 19th 17, 10:58 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

[...]

bloody merrycan spiel chuckers ....

Old November 19th 17, 12:05 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

wrote:

[...]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282739246...SELX:IT&_trksi
hd=p3984.m1555.l2649

Ah an ornamental morse tapper. The HK102 semi-automatic I got at
Galashiels, original box and paper work, didn't look as though it had
ever been used in anger. The settings seemed alll wrong. I've been
practicing with it for 3 weeks and keep forgetting I have to make my
own dahs. I'll never be as cool as DA.

Brian GM4DIJ

wish I had seen that ......these two HK808s one cost me £36 at Newbury rally
and one cost me £40 at Blackpoll.......wonder if my advert will put people
off ? ......

I'm never going to buy from someone who writes compliment instead of
complement. even ironically; it is a bad influence on those unlikely
to get the joke. Which apparently includes me.

--

Roger Hayter
Old November 19th 17, 04:16 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On 11/19/2017 12:35 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Reported to ISP for off-topic posting.

ROFLMAO! As if you ever posted anything on topic! Stuff it, Cole.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Old November 19th 17, 06:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Jerry Stuckle wrote:
On 11/19/2017 12:35 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Reported to ISP for off-topic posting.

ROFLMAO! As if you ever posted anything on topic! Stuff it, Cole.

Reported to ISP for personal abuse.

--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur