RadioBanter

-   -   Not radio, but nevertheless an extremely fascinating bit of homebrew! (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/230088-not-radio-but-nevertheless-extremely-fascinating-bit-homebrew.html)

gareth February 14th 16 03:03 PM

Not radio, but nevertheless an extremely fascinating bit of homebrew!

http://hackaday.com/2016/02/12/frickin-amazing-clock/

Michael Black[_2_] February 14th 16 03:16 PM

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016, gareth wrote:

http://hackaday.com/2016/02/12/frickin-amazing-clock/

Which reminds me, it's been a long time since we got a post here about
making alcohol at home. There was a time when that happened every so
often. And in the .boatanchors newsgroup, every so often someone would
post about a boat.

Michael

gareth February 14th 16 03:21 PM

"Michael Black" wrote in message
news:alpine.LNX.2.02.1602141015190.16781@darkstar. example.org...
On Sun, 14 Feb 2016, gareth wrote:

http://hackaday.com/2016/02/12/frickin-amazing-clock/

Which reminds me, it's been a long time since we got a post here about
making alcohol at home. There was a time when that happened every so
often. And in the .boatanchors newsgroup, every so often someone would
post about a boat.

How about when testing our 5kW linears that we dunk the dummy load
into the mash tun to aid fermentation of the ale?