RadioBanter

-   -   Needed- Blank PC boards (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23262-needed-blank-pc-boards.html)

D June 16th 04 01:53 PM

Needed- Blank PC boards

Hi,

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

Thanks,

Leon Heller June 16th 04 03:01 PM

"D" wrote in message
Hi,

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

I buy my PCB material from Rapid Electronics:

http://www.rapidelectronics.co.uk

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

Paul_Morphy June 16th 04 03:06 PM

"D" wrote in message
Hi,

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

Ocean State Electronics, oselectronics.com

"PM"

R J Carpenter June 16th 04 05:53 PM

"D" wrote in message
Hi,

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

I'm slowly using a four-foot-square piece that I bought at a hamfest for $20
($25?). Such a piece wouldn't be too easy to ship.

xpyttl June 16th 04 06:48 PM

"D" wrote in message

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

I find hamfests to be the best source; Findlay seems especially good.
Unfortunately, you can rarely find any at the smaller 'fests. Whenever they
are at a hamfest, Far Circuits often has blank scraps at extremely good
prices if you don't need large pieces.

Tim Wescott June 16th 04 07:20 PM

D wrote:
Hi,

Where can I purchase blank double sided glass epoxy PC boards for making
homebrew enclosures?

Thanks,

Check your local surplus supply houses. If you have any local
electronics production they'll have bare board (and it's amazing how
many different places have PC board houses -- it's a business that seems
to do well in the boonies).

For example, Cascade Surplus Electronics and Wacky Willies in Portland
OR have them (the Tektronix country store used to, but they spun off
their PC board house IIRC).

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services