RadioBanter

-   -   Help coax (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23339-help-coax.html)

kraja July 1st 04 02:02 PM

Help coax

Can someone help me with a caox cable?
There is sign on it "FILOTEX ETUDE 390572-1AC011430002"
and I don't know impedance and attenuation.

Tks in advance

Merso T94NO

J999w July 1st 04 04:05 PM

What are the dimensions? At least approximately?

jw
K9RZZ

kraja July 2nd 04 11:05 AM

Thanks OM for replay.
Dimensions are same like RG 213 except
that there is a folia with braid and it is not copper braid,
it looks like Al braid (silver colour). I can buy it
very cheaply but I don't know if it suit to ours need.

73 OM and thanks again

Merso/T94NO

ta2ad July 13th 12 12:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi merso ,
we tested with Network analyzer

" 52 ohm.
Velocity 0.75
Lost for10 meter 145 MHz 0.70 dB - 435 MHz. 1.47 dB "

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraja (Post 79230)