RadioBanter

-   -   AD9854 DDS VFO (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23346-ad9854-dds-vfo.html)

bobb July 3rd 04 05:17 PM

AD9854 DDS VFO

I am looking for a AD9854 DDS VFO Kit to use with a R2Pro. The AmQRP kit is
not ready as yet. are there any other kits?

Mr G H Ireland July 6th 04 02:48 PM

In article , "bobb"
wrote:

I am looking for a AD9854 DDS VFO Kit to use with a R2Pro. The AmQRP kit
is
not ready as yet. are there any other kits?

And are there any similar kits in the U.K.?
G.H.Ireland.

--
igor
Acorn RISC OS4

Craig Johnson July 7th 04 04:45 PM

Bob,
"bobb" wrote in message
I am looking for a AD9854 DDS VFO Kit to use with a R2Pro. The AmQRP kit

is
not ready as yet. are there any other kits?

My AD9854 DDS VFO kit will be available soon via the AmQRP.
More info on my web page: www.cbjohns.com/aa0zz
or contact me off line.

-Craig, AAØZZ

Duncan Munro July 7th 04 05:45 PM

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:45:39 -0500, Craig Johnson wrote:

Bob,
"bobb" wrote in message
I am looking for a AD9854 DDS VFO Kit to use with a R2Pro. The AmQRP kit

is
not ready as yet. are there any other kits?

My AD9854 DDS VFO kit will be available soon via the AmQRP.
More info on my web page: www.cbjohns.com/aa0zz
or contact me off line.

Craig, some really good stuff on your pages there. In particular, I'm
looking forward to the DDS kit becoming available.

--
Duncan Munro MØKGK
http://amateur.duncanamps.com/