RadioBanter

-   -   Capacitance Meter Project (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23404-capacitance-meter-project.html)

K1jhj July 17th 04 02:40 AM

Capacitance Meter Project

A Capacitance Meter, using an AVR micro and a PC program, with a range from
less than 1 pf to 8 uf, and no switches or pots, is now available for
download at
http://www.qsl.net/k1jhj/Files/Cmeter

73
k1jhj

K1jhj July 17th 04 03:16 AM

.. .

"K1jhj" wrote in message
A Capacitance Meter, using an AVR micro and a PC program, with a range

from
less than 1 pf to 8 uf, and no switches or pots, is now available for
download at
http://www.qsl.net/k1jhj/Files/Cmeter

73
k1jhj

Sorry about that! I use ZIP all the time; I don't know why I forgot.
Thanks for the correction.
k1jhj

Emmersom Bigguns July 17th 04 03:36 AM

No problem,
I do stuff like that all the time myself. :-)

The project looks very neat, thanks for sharing it with us.

73
Dan, N8IE