RadioBanter

-   -   Analog tunining dial templates (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23446-re-analog-tunining-dial-templates.html)

Steve Nosko August 9th 04 09:41 PM

Analog tunining dial templates

"Alicyn" wrote in message
Hello!
Does anyone know of a website that has radio dial templates that can
be downloaded?. Specifically, I am looking for a dial for F.M. The actual
size/scale does not matter. TIA.

The spacing of the frequencies depends on the capacitor and the rest of the
circuitry.
--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.

Alicyn August 10th 04 02:14 AM

In article ,
says...

"Alicyn" wrote in message
Hello!
Does anyone know of a website that has radio dial templates that can
be downloaded?. Specifically, I am looking for a dial for F.M. The actual
size/scale does not matter. TIA.

The spacing of the frequencies depends on the capacitor and the rest of the
circuitry.

I appreciate that you took the time to answer but, what I am looking for
is a dial face template that can be customized via a paint program ie:
paint shop pro.Nothing electrical.

Sal M. Onella August 10th 04 05:18 AM

"Alicyn" wrote in message
Hello!
Does anyone know of a website that has radio dial templates that can
be downloaded?. Specifically, I am looking for a dial for F.M. The actual
size/scale does not matter. TIA.

http://www.kidbiz.com/homepageantiqueradio.htm has a few photos of radios
that have FM
dials.

Here's a beaut ... http://www.6v6.co.uk/archive/dials/pilotuner-FM607A.JPG

Please acknowledge.

"Sal"

Airy R. Bean August 10th 04 09:10 AM

How about "meter.exe" which is in the files downloadable by
those who have purchased the ARRL 2004 handbook - caution -
you might need to actually buy the handbook in order to
obtain a valid licence to use the software, but then, if you have
done so, you'll know the URL, so problem solved!