RadioBanter

-   -   20 Meter FOXX3 (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/23485-20-meter-foxx3.html)

WB3FUP \(Mike Hall\) August 21st 04 11:42 PM

20 Meter FOXX3

Sometime ago I purchased the kit to build this fine little rig. I started
construction but life soon intervened, and construction got put off until
sometime. Sometime has arrived! Unfortunately I have misplaced the
construction instructions. Can anyone on list provide a copy, or a path to
a copy?

--
73 es cul

wb3fup
a Salty Bear

G.Beat August 22nd 04 01:56 AM

"WB3FUP (Mike Hall)" wrote in message
Sometime ago I purchased the kit to build this fine little rig. I started
construction but life soon intervened, and construction got put off until
sometime. Sometime has arrived! Unfortunately I have misplaced the
construction instructions. Can anyone on list provide a copy, or a path
a copy?

--
73 es cul

wb3fup
a Salty Bear

Mike -

The FOXX3 transceiver kit was designed by Derek Alexander and was available
through Kanga (UK).
http://www.kanga.demon.co.uk/foxx3trx.htm

Kanga UK contact information
http://www.kanga.demon.co.uk/contacts.htm

Kanga Products UK
http://www.kanga.demon.co.uk/announce.htm

W4JBM has built this kit and may still have instructions
http://www.geocities.com/w4jbm/shack.html

Construction photos of FOXX3 - 20 meter kit
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rp/index.htm#foxx3

G3CWI FOXX3 kit
http://www.qsl.net/g3cwi/thefoxx3.html

AA3SJ construction on 30 meter version
http://www.qsl.net/aa3sj/Pages/Foxx.html

This is the Kanga (US) web site, the Kanga US product line has changed quite
a bit in the past 2 years.
http://www.bright.net/~kanga/kanga/

w9gb