RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu "special nut" wrench (https://www.radiobanter.com/homebrew/246053-yaesu-special-nut-wrench.html)

David Griffith August 22nd 17 07:55 AM

Yaesu "special nut" wrench

Where can I find a wrench for turning a Yaesu RA0292200 "special nut"?
It looks like a spanner bit of about 10mm would do it, but I don't seem
to see anything the right size.

--
David Griffith
--- Put my last name where it belongs

Gareth's Downstairs Computer August 22nd 17 10:53 AM

Yaesu "special nut" wrench

On 22/08/2017 07:55, David Griffith wrote:
Where can I find a wrench for turning a Yaesu RA0292200 "special nut"?
It looks like a spanner bit of about 10mm would do it, but I don't seem
to see anything the right size.

The usual trick in such cases is to find the
bigger spanner closest is size and then to slip
in a flat screwdriver blade to make up the gap.